- $21,270.00 -25,590.00/year*
Fort Walton Beach,
Hospitality - Food Services
1785 Fim Blvd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ft Walton Beach, FL
The Expeditor will expedite movement of materials, parts, and assemblies between the stockroom, production, test, machine shop, metal finishing, and shipping/receiving as required.
- Records movement of assemblies between areas/departments when moved.
- Move materials, parts, and assemblies between the stockroom, production, test, machine shop, metal finishing, and shipping/receiving as required.
- Maintains log of actions.
- Delivers items to local vendors as required.
- Picks up shipments from local vendors as required, and expedites through incoming processes.
- Verify items moved from and to vendors against packing list information.
- Interact with various departments as required.
- Utilize handcarts, forklifts, hand trucks, company vehicles for material movement, as required.
- Work to priorities based on schedules, departmental needs, and contractual requirements.
- Job absenteeism must be pre-coordinated with manager/supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: cleaner, cookware, dish, dishwasher steward, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, stock, utensils, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.