Ft Walton Beach, FL
The Expeditor will expedite movement of materials, parts, and assemblies between the stockroom, production, test, machine shop, metal finishing, and shipping/receiving as required.
- Records movement of assemblies between areas/departments when moved.
- Move materials, parts, and assemblies between the stockroom, production, test, machine shop, metal finishing, and shipping/receiving as required.
- Maintains log of actions.
- Delivers items to local vendors as required.
- Picks up shipments from local vendors as required, and expedites through incoming processes.
- Verify items moved from and to vendors against packing list information.
- Interact with various departments as required.
- Utilize handcarts, forklifts, hand trucks, company vehicles for material movement, as required.
- Work to priorities based on schedules, departmental needs, and contractual requirements.
- Job absenteeism must be pre-coordinated with manager/supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: cleaner, cookware, dish, dishwasher steward, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, stock, utensils, wash