JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN ARCADIA, WI!
Ashley Furniture is sponsoring a bus to and from Arcadia every day! The best part? It is FREE!
That means your daily commute to and from work costs absolutely nothing!
Buses go back and forth between:
- La Crosse and Arcadia
- Onalaska and Arcadia
- Eau Claire and Arcadia
We have multiple shifts available on both 1st and 2nd shift
- Free Shuttle bus from La Crosse to Arcadia for 1st Shift (7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.)
- Free Shuttle bus from Eau Claire to Arcadia for 2nd shift (3:00 P.M. 1:30 A.M.)
Other shifts include:
(3) 12 hour days
(4) 10 hour days
Weekend Shifts including Friday thru Monday and Sunday thru Tuesday
Flexible Part-time shiftsDISTRIBUTION CENTER COMPENSATION:1st Shift
- Weekday shifts from $15.36 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $16.36to $17.36 + Performance Incentive
- Weekday shifts from $16.13 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $17.13to $18.13 + Performance Incentive
Incentive only applies to the shipping department.Distribution Center Laborers load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas.Distribution Center Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, 401k options and an onsite clinic!
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
625 W. Main St., Arcadia, WIAshley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: air conditioning, cabinet, furniture, heating, hotel, house, office, upholstery, room, ventilation