Red Classic - Accounts Payable Specialist
Charlotte, NC, US
Department: RC Accounts Payable
Functional Area: Logistics
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Red Classic is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated. Our objective is to deliver the finest transportation solutions customized for our customers shipping needs.
The Red Classic Accounts Payable Specialist - Maintenance Team is responsible for processing maintenance vendor invoices, managing statements and accruing open invoices. This position will arrange vendor setups and manage third party payees. The AP Specialist will handle back end administrative functions as necessary.
* Process maintenance vendor invoices in timely manner.
* Answer payment inquiries and address issues promptly and efficiently.
* Research and resolve issues with vendor invoices, paperwork or purchase order information within TMT.
* Maintain relationships with vendors, shop techs and maintenance department.
* Post vendor payments via winshuttle daily.
* Post Owner Operator negative settlements via winshuttle weekly.
* Arrange vendor creation, set terms and manage third party payees.
* Scan, archive and file vendor invoices and purchase order documents.
* Create batch cards daily and archive control records.
* Track Cores - parts and credits.
* Issue Tax Exempt and Resale certificates upon vendor request.
* Create SOPs for new processes, update current SOPs when necessary.
* 4 year degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or commensurate experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong computer skills with a focus on MS Excel. Experience with SAP, TMW, or TMT is a plus.
* Professional and organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Detailed background processing invoices with accessorial fees.
* Transportation/Brokerage/Supply Chain or Logistics industry experience is a plus.
Red Classic Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte