Responsibilities: This role as Lab Sample Coordinator will be working in the Analytical lab coordinating the testing and administration of water samples sent in by the Culligan Dealer Network.
Specific Job Function:
* Operate laboratory equipment in support of testing.
* Log in samples in to Laboratory Information Management System.
* Coordinate shipping and receiving of water samples.
* Report testing results in laboratory notebooks and prepare reports as necessary.
* Conduct batch set-ups for multiple samples.
* Assist with testing of Coliform and E.coli samples.
* Conduct sample aliquot.
* Provide phone support to internal and external customers.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
* High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
* Fast and accurate data entry skills.
* Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in MS office required.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* 2-3 years experience in an office or laboratory setting.
* Some Lab experience preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Resourcefulness Customer Focus Team Player
Passion Integrity Adaptability
Oral/Written Communication Judgment/Decision Making