Business Development Professional
My client is a hybrid with both assets and a logistics arm in search of Business Development Professionals. The 3PL side did $15M in 2018 sales and looking to exceed $20M in 2019. The Business Development Professional will acquire new business, call on their book, develop and grow current customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have at least two years sales experience on the 3PL side. This is a salary + commission opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business leads through outbound contact to customers.
- Tracks customer progress throughout the sales cycle.
- Updates customers on new and revised lane pricing.
- Takes action to respond to and/or resolve customer issues.
- Interacts courteously, timely, and professionally with internal departments to satisfy customer issues and/or process exceptions to normal guidelines (including, but not limited to: shipping, pricing, scheduling, credit, and accounting).
- Keeps internal and external customers informed of any follow-up through resolution.
- Identifies and escalates sales issues outside established guidelines to the appropriate superior or manager.
- Follows departmental guidelines for methods of data input and accuracy.
- Utilizes all necessary internal applications, including, but not limited to: ACT, McLeod LME, PC Miler, Internet, e-mail, Word and Excel.
- Portable book of business preferred
- Limited or no non-compete
For more than 30 years, my client has provided reliable and dependable freight transportation service founded on a simple principle: the needs of our clients must be met with integrity and respect. To accomplish this, we utilize only the most talented associates and provide them with the necessary training to meet our highest standards in customer care.
Please submit your resume for immediate review to [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Global Employment USA
4905 W Tilghman St, Suite 160-170
Allentown, PA 18104
P: 484-###-#### / F: 610-###-####[Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Please see job description.