Consistent home time, no-touch freight and deliveries to a single customer. That's what this dedicated job can offer you.
* Projected annual averages of $57,000, with top earners making $70,369
* $2,000 transition assistance bonus
* Frequent home time - drivers will get 4 consecutive days off after 18 days out
* Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
* Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
Hazmat and tanker endorsements are required within 60 days.
This driving job offers benefit options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
Come drive with J.B. Hunt and experience the dedicated difference. Call 1-877-###-#### to learn more or pre-qualify online.
Candidates with past experience as Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk, Courier, and Industrial Truck and Tractor Operator and that have worked in companies such as U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Melton Truck Lines , and Estes Express Lines are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver, company driver needed, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driving