A leading distribution center is looking to hire Temp-Hire Picker/Packers on 1st shift in Algonquin, IL. If you have previous experience with picking parts and detail oriented this would be ideal for you!
Please contact Shefali at 815.###.#### or email ...@kellyservices.com
We are seeking a hard-working, reliable, and punctual warehouse worker to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in our shipping and receiving department, managing incoming and outgoing orders. You will be expected to stock and pick orders with speed and accuracy and have a team-player mentality, while being committed to maintaining a safe and a positive work environment.
Warehouse Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Accurately restock incoming items, logging items as required
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Operate a forklift, as needed
- Keep neat and orderly records of all incoming and outgoing orders
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
- Drive transport vehicles, such as trucks and vans, when necessary to move stock
Ability to lift up to 50 pound
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
**Why Kelly** **** **?**
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
**AboutKelly Services** ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: coordinator, dock c, forklift, logistics agent, logistics intern, material handler, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation, warehouse technician, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.