Ladders is the leading $100K+ professional community. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to lead the leaders -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their organizations.
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead one of two product teams, and help build either B2B or consumer facing web and mobile web products, and features on theladders.com. Products that have a real meaningful impact on millions of career minded professionals.
What you bring:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You are very data-driven, and champion the importance of data in decision making.
What you'll do:
- Ship products that help our users thrive, and iterate and test your way to success
- Lead collaborative product teams of engineers, PMs, design, sales and marketing folks
- Own and deliver on OKRs that are meaningful to the users and our company
- BS in CS, EE, or similar technical or scientific field.
- 3+ years in product management
- Demonstrated, quantifiable track record of growth
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task