About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit: www.msistone.com
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Customer Service Representative in our Sun Valley, CA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partners with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
- Retains up to date knowledge of company products
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.