+ location:Warminster, PA
+ salary:$16 per hour
+ date posted:Friday, March 1, 2019
+ job type:Temp to Perm
Find your next great career opportunity with Randstad Staffing today!
We are seeking EXPERIENCED Shipping/Receiving/Material Handler associates for a large industrial supply company in Warminster, PA.
Qualified candidates must have prior Forklift and Shipping/Receiving SAP experience and knowledge.
This is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $18.00 per hour ($27.00 per hour for overtime!)
Job Duties Include:
- Pack, ship or receive equipment and supplies, and perform related paperwork. Checks for damage, verifies quantities,
and distributes material to various work areas as required.
- Assist in maintaining files and records of shipping/receiving documents for domestic and international transactions.
- Perform inventory transactions and Cycle counts materials as required.
- Stores and distributes various materials to all areas within the facility. Organizes and labels material as required.
- Uses various materials handling equipment to safely move materials within the facility and parking lot.
- Typical handling equipment includes, but is not limited to, fork-trucks, hoists, pallet-jacks, and carts.
- Determines proper equipment based on material to be moved, and route to be traveled.
- Loads / unloads material into vehicles as required.
- Uses hand and power tools to perform various aspects of job function, including but not limited to, power saws, staplers, and nail guns.
- Operate various PCs and software packages including, but not limited to, the ERP system (SAP), the Export Logistics system (GTS), and the Shipping system (Pro-ship).
- Responsible for accurate data entry and processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Qualified candidates must have prior forklift experience in a manufacturing setting.
No Degree Required
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1+ years?? experience with material handling or shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment.
- Frequently lifting/standing. Moving objects up to 50 pounds.
- 3+ years experience with receiving, storing, shipping, and material handling methods
- Experience handling and storing long (20ft) sections of pipe or bar stock is desired
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing methods, purchasing procedures, and be able to interpret blue prints.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office and operating system.
- Able to efficiently use miscellaneous office equipment including, but not limited to, copiers, fax machines, and mailroom systems.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government import and export procedures.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- Knowledge of import requirements for foreign countries, and the ability to look up shipment tracking via carrier websites.
- Forklift Certification and able to safely operate material-handling equipment.
- Possess valid drivers license.
Please apply to this job posting with your most updated resume. Call our office at 215-###-#### with any questions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: associate, clerk, dock c, loader, logistics agent, picker, warehouse agent, warehouse operation, warehouse technician, warehouseman