We are a 2018 Crain's Fast 50 Company () that is disrupting the sleep industry by providing superior luxury products at affordable prices through an innovative e-Commerce platform and infrastructure. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to help support our business partners by maintaining timely, accurate oversight of our payables from our Corporate Headquarters in Whitestone, New York.
What you will do
- Organize and maintain activities, processes and people engaged in the accounts payable function
- Supervise staff of five AP specialists
- Analyze invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of vendor invoices and expense reports
- Execute invoice management functions
- Input into Intacct AP system
- Match to shipping documents/manifests and Purchase Orders
- Select invoices for payment and prepare check registers and checks on a weekly basis
- Schedule and prepare wires using online banking software
What experience will you need to bring?
- 5+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable or similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong organizational skills with a passion for details
- Strong communications skills to maintain clarity with supervisors, co-workers and business partners on updates and issues
- Demonstrated supervisory history
- Proficiency in utilizing advanced Accounts Payable systems, preferably with Sage Intacct
- Proficiency in managing Travel and Expense Report platforms, preferably with Expensify
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Salary is DOE / competitive market rates)
- Fun, community-style work-space with easy commute from any borough
- Fast-growing company and growth opportunity
What is your next step?
Submit your resume! Don't wait to see if you have what it takes to be a strong contributor to a successful industry disruptor that is out to improve the way the world sleeps.
Why work with us?
At Saatva, we do more than sell mattresses. We believe in working together as a team to achieve our greatest potentialand having a good time in the process. We are committed to a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth, as we take on one of the country's most established industries.
This is a full-time position. The Saatva Company is an equal opportunity employer.