Pulls product from inventory to fill customer orders while maintaining established productivity and accuracy standards. Assists with various warehouse operations as needed to perform the essential functions below.
* Reads order paperwork to determine product requirements.
* Pulls the correct product from inventory and packs it into appropriate boxes.
* Applies labels to boxes and prepares manifests.
* Transfers completed orders to the appropriate location using a wheeled cart.
* Unloads the UPS shipping line and Direct Carton Staging on the LTL shipping line.
* Reviews completed orders to verify accuracy.
* Monitors inventory levels and documents replenishment requirements.
* Stocks shelves with product as needed.
* Maintains a current knowledge of operating procedures and company products.
* Assists with the facility's annual physical inventory count.
* Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Related experience is highly preferred.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work from verbal and written instructions.
* Able to work accurately with numbers and use a calculator.
Associated topics: fulfillment, intern, picker, servicer, supply chain, trainee, unloader, unloading, warehouse support, warehouseman