- Deliver packages to desks and on multiple floors. Counting all inbound goods and authenticating the receipt of the same in accord with the shipping note.
- Inspecting the received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately reporting the same.
- Maintaining quality customer service by providing friendly and responsive processing and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, packages and other shipments.
- Ensuring the accurate sorting and delivering of all incoming packages and other shipments to the proper addresses through the tools provided.
- Inspect deliveries for suspicious or threatening items.
- Have good working knowledge of mail and computer basics.
- Utilize handheld scanners to deliver packages and obtain proof of delivery signatures.
- Researching mail, packages and other shipments to unknown or unrecognized addresses.
- Pick up outgoing mail, packages and boxes, using cart or, for larger items hand truck or dolly.
- Prepare items for processing, shipment or transportation.
- Enter activity data in logs, maintain records.
- Prepare and process outbound courier shipments using computer or service provider's equipment.
- Answer phone in a professional manner.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety concerns of all operating spaces and associated areas.
- Cross-training and backup of other employees in the event of emergency or contingency situations.
- Completing other tasks as may be assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year customer service and office related experience preferred.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Postage Meter, UPS, FedEx, DHL knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to change in the work environment.
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team player and service-oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a background test.
WATCH Where Service Matters
The Millennium Group
Associated topics: answer, call center, call center associate, clerk, client, customer care representative, customer service, customer service associate, technical assistant, telephone service representative