Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to a new level? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes. At XPO, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As a Senior Load Planner, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly as we deliver exceptional service to our customers. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Investigate, resolve and/or call out operational oddities
* Act as the point person for any urgent requests/projects from the customer or supervisor
* Resolve issues pertaining to MTMS, advance to the Business Analyst and perform all super user duties in MTMS
* Populate, distribute and maintain daily dashboard
* Work closely with Load Planners/T&T/Supervisors to ensure timely resolution of aging items
* Ensure report is current up through the previous day's loads; distribute Daily DSR
* Monitor and ensure proper coding application in a timely matter and intensify as needed
* Maintain SWI Audit schedule and distribute updates to all team members
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 3 years of transportation experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
* Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Knowledge of shipping software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big. #LI-RL1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Or?al, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Aurora
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
Apply now \"